Why Do People Hate On T.Mills The Rapper?

Like, I read that he has no respect for women supposedly? I doubt that, that's true. Just cause he sings songs about women in a certain way I don't think he means to disrespect them. I think he's just singing/rapping about women that he has dealt with in his life time and things he's experienced. I don't think he means to disrespect women all over the world. I don't know, what do you guys think? I could be wrong, I don't know, what do you think?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You're actually wrong. I mean I admit I sing along to songs like this in general with any rapper. They do disrespect ALL women. His songs are gross haha. I remember one lyric of his "Make a bit** fall in love, then I'm onto the next cause one is not enough" Misogynistic to say the least. I mean his music isn't even good. He's damn attractive but think about it. Calling girls bit**es is not cool at all.

http://www.lyricsbay.com/she_got_a_lyrics-t_mills.... those lyrics though

And it's not about women he's experienced. He just wants to sound cool haha. Assuming you're a girl you should want all men to treat women with respect. We're not just sexual objects. We're freaking humans. We shouldn't be thought of in that way. Psh and then guys call us sluts if we do ANYTHING with a guy but this dude isn't called a slut -__________- this world haha

• Login to reply the answers
  • khoo
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

T Mills Rapper

• 8 years ago

No rappers have any respect for women.or anyone for that matter.they are just fat slobs that talk about being from the 'streets'

Source(s): \m/ RAP SUCKS\m/
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.