RECOVER DELETED YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

someone please help me recover my deleted youtube videos?

Favorite Answer

Do you mean you deleted it from your YouTube account?

Sometimes, I delete videos in my youtube account and it seems unrecoverable. Next time, if you don't want videos to be seen by other people, just make it Unlisted or Private. That way, if you want it back or watch it, you can still find it in your YouTube Channel's video manager.

Download Deleted Youtube Videos

• ?

Find Deleted Youtube Videos

1

I've been seeing a lot of "How To Recover Deleted YouTube Videos" but I think most of these tutorials are patched. Trust me, I deleted a lot of videos n I'm still trying to find a way as well. but seeing what others have said, I think it's not possible :( sry

Youtube does not allow recover of deleted video files. Where did you store the video before you upload them to youtube, you may recover video even you have deleted them.

http://www.asoftech.com/articles/video-recovery.ht...

good luck.

This one is absolutely free and safe:

http://www.piriform.com/recuva

It can recover deleted files even if the Recycle Bin has been emptied. Just make sure you don't restore the files on the same drive until you are done recovering everything you need. Store them on a different media like external hard drive, flash drive, or DVD for the meantime. Otherwise, you might be overwriting on those that you haven't recovered yet.

Note that chances of recovering all files depend largely on how long those files have been deleted and how long you've been using the drive. The space that they were occupying may have been written over by newer files. In this case, they can no longer be fully recovered.

Good luck!

Deleting your YouTube video can't be undone. It will also delete all the comments and views associated with that video

Boobs xx