Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Am I too old to be playing Roblox?

I am 14 years old and my mother always say to spend time with my little sister. I always try to play with her outside or play little games around the house with her. Sometimes she would agree, but most of the time she would sit on her laptop and play Roblox. I then thought that I should play with her on Roblox too. I created an account and I added her on the game. We then started to play several games on there. Sometimes I think that I'm too old to play Roblox. Everyday she would ask me to follow her to the place she was in. I feel that I'm too old to play Roblox and that people would consider me immature. Please help!! My little sister is 8 years old by the way.

I'm 28 I enjoy playing roblox as well I feel am to old so at 14 defiantly not to old! I started playing it coz my kids play

I play roblox alot. I mostly edit in roblox studio but i love to play games with friends. I am 15 and i know.people.that claim they are older then 20. So.no you are not too old to play roblox. Some people.grow older and find roblox boring but if you have fun cuntinue playing.

PlaceRebuilder - 21 years old

Loleris - 18 years old

Me - 16 years old

Answer: No ur not too old =)

I don't know what's roblox but I'm much older then you still wache tom and jerry and read mickey mouse storries (as my 65 years old father do)

Im 14 too I've been on roblox for 5 years ,so your not too old :P

It shouldn't topic, handiest thing that issues is he enjoys it. Theres no age restriction to anything, an 22 year ancient(Ex: IronInforcer) can play ROBLOX and stay on. And if his lady friend is okay with it, good i assume it is ok.

I'm sort of in the same situation. All my friends grew out of their Roblox accounts and I felt awkward. But what I say is if Roblox is fun, do it! It doesn't matter what other people think.

(That sounded a little weird considering how trivial Roblox is, but whatevs).

I love roblox A LOT! I play roblox practically everyday lol.

I use a roblox generator to create unlimited roblox robux & tix http://tinyurl.com/lwdtaa7

Hope this helps :) Enjoy ;)

People Playing Roblox

yes, im 14 too and if your playing roblox your life is just bad