Anonymous

Do White American women find Middle Eastern men attractive ?

I'm moving to Texas and Im affraid that the high class women wouldnt give me a chance.

Favorite Answer

Middle-Eastern guys are hot!

You might rephrase the question. Do Texan High-class white women find Middle Eastern men attractive?

Women look for the husband, but also the hot sex partner. The two are usually mutually exclusive. Which one are you? What kind of relationship are you looking for? How do you present yourself? How well do you read the woman's body language? Do you present yourself in a way the woman finds attractive, which is not necessarily the same as what you think a women finds attractive?

There are some incredibly attractive black women in this world so my answer is absolutely, yes. I've never heard anyone say that black women are aggressive, masculine, fat, and loud... Where are you getting this? Lark Voohries (Lisa Turtle from Saved By The Bell) and Samantha Mumba (Singer) come irresistibly to mind when I'm thinking of attractive black women ^_^

I'm white and Canadian, so I'm similar to white Americans. Anyhow, I don't. But what type of middle easterner are you? Are you Arabic, Persian, Kurdish, Turkish, or other?

some do but mostly a middle eastern guy will never find someone who finds them more attractive then they find themselves.

self love has never been a problem for many of them.

high class? lol Anyway there is that dumb stereotype that you guys are terrorists that some of the ignorant ones believe.

Personally, no.

let me answer that for them , HECK YEAH

• Daniel

Some do and some do not.