Why isn't the 2012 London Olympics live in the USA?
I'm now watching the olympics on a livestream and they just finised but on now they are showing it in NBC. Why is that?
- 7 years agoBest Answer
The only realistic answer to this could be only two possible answers;
1) the time difference between London and the American states could make it awkward for channels to make an appropriate time slot in order to show it live as it happens, as it is a very long ceremony.
2) Nobody actually purchased the rights to air it live, so had to resort to rerunning it after it had finished.
Best I can come up with.
- Robert AbuseLv 77 years ago
No idea, perhaps the Americans just don`t care, which is why they dressed their team like an invading army.
What are they trying to say to the people of the world?
We have 11 channels of live Olympics here in S.E.Asia and we are 7 hours ahead of London.
- Ms Mat UrityLv 67 years ago
Sorry, can't answer your question but am amazed it wasn't shown live in US.
- RhiannonLv 67 years ago
I dunno. What time is it over there? I'm in England and it's 01:10 here and it's just finished. The time difference might explain it?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 7 years ago
sh!t idk im in mexico and even i saw it live lmao