Cleveland Browns for sale?

I wish I understood more about football; can someone explain to me what exactly it means that the Browns are for sale? If someone else becomes the owner, like Jimmy Haslem, what happens? Could he move the team out of Cleveland like in the 90's?

Please no smack talking, I live in Cleveland and I don't care what your opinion on Cleveland or Cleveland sports are, just explanations.

And of course, as usual, some people still have nothing better to do than say negative things about someone else's city. Lol, get a life. Thank you for people actually answering the question.

• Steven
    Favorite Answer

First the Browns will not be moved, but the current owner has two offers on the table for a sale, the lead one being from the guy who owns the Pilot and Flying Jay rest stops all across the country. That guy is currently a partial owner of the Steelers, so he will have to sell that off. He is a lifetime football guy and is generally considered to be an improvement over the current owner.

Pretty much. But they said that they will not move out of Cleveland. The Browns will probably be sold cheap.

With how awful my Browns are enjoying this season, i'm undecided i could even attend a interest if the tickets have been loose! yet i'm going to nonetheless watch each and each play of the final 3 video games of the season. and then pray for next season to be extra suitable!

I heard that the Browns are asking for 2 large 3 topping pizzas and a couple 2 liters of Sunkist for the team.

Move them to Birmingham, we will make them a winning team