Grace asked in SportsOlympics · 8 years ago

Does anyone have a username and password for a TV provider account so I can watch the Olympics?

Thanks for everything, I really want to watch the Olympics on NBC, but you have to verify, and I don't have cable or whatever. If you know a free website where someone in the US could watch free full competitions it would be great. Thanks!!! :)

Favorite Answer

I don't understand why you are having a problem seeing the Olympics. They are being shown on NBC as you say and it's free to watch them if you get the NBC signal. You don't need satellite, cable etc. to see them. You don't need a website. Just turn on the TV and tune to the NBC free channel.

• brook

Tv Provider Account

there's a reset button on the lower back of the router close to the place you plug in the cables press and carry the reset button for approx 30 seconds and then the person call and password would be reset to default. For linksys i think of username and password is the two admin or username is sparkling and password is admin considered one of the two