Why does everyone hate Perrie Edwards?

WARNING; IF YOU'RE NOT A DIRECTIONER YOU PROBABLY WON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS :P

I don't understand. Maybe there's something I'm missing that she did. Eleanor and Danielle, IMO are both fairly average looking girls (no hate, I swear!) and I find Perrie to be so much better looking than them. But Perrie receives so much hate, whereas Danielle and Eleanor are idolized. Did she do something to come off as bitchy or what? Can someone give me a legitimate answer as to why Perrie is so hated?

Also, please please please do not give me any hate and say that I'm just jealous of Danielle and Eleanor. I have tried so hard to find them super gorgeous like everyone else but I just can't bring myself to. I do think Eleanor is a sweet girl though.

And yes, I am a Directioner, if you haven't gathered that :pp

• Favorite Answer

Eleanor and Danielle receive hate too. I guess because they have been there since the beginning before they peaked success and that's why people respect them. But they do get hates and threats. Perrie is still new and obviously new fans who discovered the band and found out he now has a girlfriend they get jealous and take it out on Perrie. I'm a directioner and I don't send hate to Perrie. Although I don't worship her and check out her tweets like how I do Eleanor and Danielle I don't have anything against her. Yes she is very beautiful. But I just don't know her too well like I know Danielle and Eleanor. She seems like a lovely girl and Zayn seems happy to be with her so I'm happy.

Another factor why everyone dislikes Perrie so much is that they think their relationship is staged because since Perrie is in the band, Little Mix and isn't doing much of success they think she is using Zayn for popularity to boost the band up. Like before One Direction rose to fame in America and was still touring there has been rumors saying that Perrie and Zayn are dating but Perrie declined them and said she is single and doesn't want to date anyone she is focusing on her band. And she said that she'd rather date Johnny Depp. Something like that it was on sugarscape. Now that One Direction is popular she is now coming back and wanting zayn. Not that I agree with it. I think fans just have something to say all the time.

They also say that Zayn is very mum about his private life and now these photos of them kissing in public where cameras would most likely capture that they say Perrie wants publicity. And all these crazy things. But I just think because now that One Direction is the new big thing and she just now jumped on board and is dating one member of One Direction fans are jealous. Because they want that to be them.

You know, I really don't understand it either. Just jelousy ? Maybe because they just started dating whereas Danielle & Liam and Eleanor & Louis have been dating when they were kind of just getting famous, some "Directioners" don't want anyone else coming into our "family". As they say, but look at all the hate Caroline Flack got ! Idk why people are like that, the boys DO have to expirament with dating. And I think they are all gorgous too, Eleanor more than any of them but they all are very beautiful.

Source(s): Directioner<3(:

Cause stupid 14 year olds think they have a chance with them which I find ridicules and because they think she is using Zayn which is what some "directioners" find an excuse for hating her I in the other hand find if he likes her then they should date it is his choice.

In simple terms, she may be beautiful but her beauty is no match to Zayn Malik's. Same goes with her singing and fame.

Because shes with Zayn and they arnt

Because Zayn seems to be cheating on Samantha Urbani with her.

wel she s totally awefulllll