A.K asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 7 years ago

How much would it cost to charter a Jet?

Hey, I'm wondering how much would it cost to charter a luxurious Business Jet such as a Gulfstream G450 others similar to it. What is the hourly rate?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Roughly $7,500 to $8,000 USD per flight hour for a G450/550..

• 3 years ago

Gulfstream G450 Cost

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

It is dependent upon the dimensions of the aircraft and the market rate on your geographic subject. Should you click on on the hyperlink to charterhub and enter your Zip code in the subject that says 'find charter aircraft', you can see a list of the available plane for your subject and what they charge per hour to charter them.

• 7 years ago

5-10K per hour for a jet that size. You could probably charter a King Air for about 1-2K per hour.

If you are actually serious about doing this, any charter company will have a charter sales department you can email, that will build a quote for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Can only give you an example. My CJ-1 goes for $1500 per flight hour and it makes no difference weather it one way or round trip, loaded or only 1 person because you pay from enghine start to shut down at home base minimum rental is three hours and crew pay is included.

• 7 years ago

If you need ask, I can assure you that there is no way you can even think of affording such a thing.

• WC
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It doesn't go by the hourly rate. It depends on where you are going, and whether it is one way, or round trip.

• 7 years ago

They do it by the mile, not the hour; so where to where would be the first question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.