I have 5 math questions.?
1. Find the quotient and enter your answer in descending order below. Enter exponents using the caret ( ^ ). For example, you would enter 4x2 as 4x^2.
(4x^2 - 9) (2x - 3)
2.The graph of a polynomial is shown below. Between which two x-values does this polynomial have an extreme value?
A. -1 to 1
B. -2 to -1
C. -6 to -5
D. -3 to -2
3. Put the equation below in the form ax2 + bx + c = 0. Enter exponents using the caret ( ^ ). For example, you would enter 4x2 as 4x^2.
-x^2 + 3 = (2x - 1)^2
4.Select the two values of x that are roots of the given polynomial below.
x^2 + 3x - 5
A. x =-3-the square root of 29/2
B. x =-3+ the square root of 11/2
C. x =-3- the square root of 11/2
D. x =-3+ the square root of 29/2
E. x = 3- the square root of -11/2
F. x = 3+ the square root of -11/2
5. A football team is likely to score a touchdown at any time during a game. What is the probability it scores during the third quarter?
Use the slash ( / ) symbol to represent fractions and be sure to reduce fractions to their lowest terms.
- AlmossLv 49 years agoFavorite Answer
1. 2x+3 (as long as x does not equal 3/2)
4. A and D