Razer Mamba, Ouroboros, or Naga Epic?

With the new Razer Ouroboros to add the the two flagship gaming mice Razer has to offer (Mamba & Naga Epic), how can I choose between the three $130 wired/wireless gaming mice?

I mostly play FPS, TPS, and RPG games including Modern Warfare 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Just Cause 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Borderlands, Skyrim, and Torchlight.

I love the amount of buttons on the Naga Epic which would be perfect for the RPG games that I love and at the same time FPS games for when I need to use a grenade right from my mouse. The Mamba as the perfect ergonomic design for my hand and the buttons are just enough to fulfill my FPS needs, but I will still have a hard time with some of the RPG games I have. The Ouroboros has the customization down like the RAT 7 and has the two buttons on the side that are helpful on the left side (I'm a righty), but is kind of a nuisance for the right side.

I don't personally know the feel of all these gaming mice, but for my needs, what would be the best?

Favorite Answer

Well it depends what you like better, fps or rpg. Orobus has more dpi 8500 wgile naga and maba have 5400 dpi. So theres naga or the ourobus left. Of course you said you want something for both so heres my idea. Go on Amazon because its cheaper, and get the naga for half the price about $65. Then get the razer nostromo a small gaming keyboard for fps users. So you have an edge in fps games as well as,some,rpg. But if you pure fps get oruobos..

Razer Orobus

• Saul

On looks I would go for the "Razer Ouroboros Gaming" but a mouse has to feel good when holding it, and that's something I can't decide for you. Because of that reason I am going to advice you a keyboard and my personal choise would be the deathstalker since it has a lot of customization options and the one thing that most gamers want is a nice looking keyboard with a lot of custimization options and stuff that looks cool but might not even be used. but even that stuff can be modified on this keyboard so run to the store with out doubd take the deathstalker and try out a mouse. Have fun with your new keyboard [0.o]

oooooohhhhhhhhhh....... hmmmm i like the mamba. never really tried the ouroboros. looks cool but mamba is definitly amazing!