What's a nice thing to bring a gay guy on a date?

Hello, Okay, so I'm gay, and I'm talking to this guy who's really sweet. We've been talking for a few weeks, and I definitely have feelings for him. We've met up at public things twice, and hung out one-on-one once. So I've spent time with him three times now. The next time I see him, I... show more Hello,
Okay, so I'm gay, and I'm talking to this guy who's really sweet. We've been talking for a few weeks, and I definitely have feelings for him. We've met up at public things twice, and hung out one-on-one once. So I've spent time with him three times now. The next time I see him, I want to bring him something nice. The equivalent of if a guy brought a girl a flower to dinner or something. I just want to give him something simple.

I was thinking something food wise, like a box of chocolates or whatever, but I know he likes to watch what he eats, so if we could rule out food, that would be good too. What are your thoughts?! I'm open to as basic or creative a gift as you can possibly imagine! Points go to the best answer!