Does anyone else think YOLO is stupid?

So I don't know if it is just me, but I really think that the whole YOLO thing is stupid. Same with cool story bro. Like, why do people find that cool? YOLO is not an excuse to do whatever you want.

Favorite Answer

I find it extraordinarily moronic. If you only live once, why ruin yourself for tomorrow? Jack Black once posted "YOLO is just 'carpe diem' for unintelligent people"

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/5-reasons-yolo-...

Cracked agrees with you.

Also "cool story bro" isnt meant to be cool. Its meant to sarcastically respond to someone. its appropriate use is when someone has written not just a long tale, not just a long and boring and pointless tale, but refused to even bother formatting their text to be in anything but "wall of text" style.

The "cool story bro" is best used when what someone is writing is a looong rant about their personal view of something petty and stupid.

It's traumatic when persons (most commonly teens) use it due to the fact its a "cool" motto or to justify silly movements. Men and women that shout YOLO! Always normally don't partner its best "are living life to its fullest" connotation with it. They only use it as a further method of claiming "Hell yeah! Let's have fun!"

I think its funny when people say it in the moment (i don't), but it's just a stupid way of saying Carpe Diem.

YOLO: You only live once (Obviously)

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day

Agreed. Yolo is a stupid term that young ppl use to act cool and do silly things that could even put them in danger. Its all one big act to be a smart **** in my opinion

• Kiki

Yes i think its stupid because people say YOLO to try and justify idiotic behavior.

i know i mean you only live once right?

Source(s): dont drink beer and hot sauce.
  • hb12

You only lose once.