can this pc run this game?

is this pc able to handle the latest games and especially witcher 2?

cpu: intel core i7 950

mobo: gigabyte x58 ud3r

ram: gskill 6gb 1600mhz

gpu: gtx 670

psu: corsair hx 650w

monitor: benq 24" 1920x1080 2ms response rate

Favorite Answer

Crap computer. Even my Nokia 3100 can run better than that.

• ?

That pc should run these video games simply satisfactory. In case you are building your possess computer i might suggest getting 2x4GB memory cards for 8GB as a substitute of the 4x2GB. You'll get a faster response with the 2 sticks. I have a 550ti video card that runs any game i've on max settings. So I would not have any doubts with that card. You've a 130W processor and has rapid which that you may speed it as much as 3.8GHz. I'd suggest you getting at least a 600W power give when you plan on using the rapid or do any overclocking.

That is one hell of a setup. I'll not exagerate but this one could run even games 2 or maybe 3 yrs in the future at very high settings, Witcher 2 will run like a breeze in that setup. Don't worry abt other comments. Those people don't know anything about this field. The gtx 670 is one of the fastest cards and will beat the ati hd7750 in practical use

Upgrade the psu to 750 watt for better gaming graphics might want to add more ram 8 gb everything else looks fine to run games up to high settings to ultra , but the way it stands could get any game up to high settings even the three popular games skyrim , diablo 3 , and bf3

This will EASILY have enough power, you will be stomping through with a minimum FPS of 40, do not worry, that is a great graphics card ! will play anything out there at the moment and for a couple of years to come !

Your computer is unable to run this game as you don't have a good enough Graphics Card. I would recommend the AMD Trollite HD 7750 as it has a core clock speed of over 9000.

Source(s): Work in IT

i have no idea why people are saying Graphics card is crap it's actually one of the best out there a OC'd one is almost as good as the 680.

psu I would recommend at least 750

Are you kidding?????? I have never seen so good pc. The game will not only run it will RRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN