I had an affair with my sisters husband?

I am 30 years old and I have 2 children I am also a married women but ,I had an affair with my sisters husband. My husband is a pilot in the navy and he is gone more than he is home...I had an affair with my younger sisters husband....the affair lasted for about 2 weeks before I was so overcome with guilt I couldnt... show more I am 30 years old and I have 2 children I am also a married women but ,I had an affair with my sisters husband. My husband is a pilot in the navy and he is gone more than he is home...I had an affair with my younger sisters husband....the affair lasted for about 2 weeks before I was so overcome with guilt I couldnt bare it anymore..I ended the affair and now 2 months later I find out I am pregnant. I am about 8 weeks pregnant with my sisters husband baby. I am having an inner struggle, I dont know if i should have an abortion, or come clean with my husband and family and move forward with the pregnancy?I know I am messed up and a terrible mother, wife, sister, and person I feel completely guilty and Im scared out of my mind!I cant say its my husbands because he has been deployed overseas for 4 months now. Please help!!!
Update: My sister does have one child with her husband the child is 2 years old. My sister and her husband have had some serious marital problems from day one. My sisters husband has actually had an affair before...my sister is aware. It was actually with her best friend.