So much stupidity in one little question. It doesn't even seem worth the time to point it all out.
Its getting late and I need to get to sleep. If you leave the question up I'll get to it tomorrow. But for one, you don't seem to understand what the word "solipsism" means.
I told you I would be back and here it is:
Let’s list the stupidity in what you said:
1) Solipsism is the belief that nothing exists outside one’s own consciousness. It has nothing to do with believing you are right all the time. In fact, someone could be a solipsist and still be wrong. Just because you’re the only person that exists doesn’t mean you can’t be wrong.
2) You use the word “now” . What’s different about now? What’s called conservatism today is more liberal than what it used to be. So if conservatives are more of something NOW wouldn’t that make it a liberal trait?
3) Are conservatives sure they’re right about everything? I don’t know they’re any different than liberals. I do think liberals are objectively incorrect more often. So, I would say liberals are more likely to think they are correct in spite of evidence to the contrary. Conservatives have made many concessions in the last few decades (probably too many) but liberals haven’t budged an inch despite overwhelming empirical evidence to dispute their beliefs. We know socialism doesn’t work (see USSR), we know their bastardized Keynesianism doesn’t work (see Greece, Spain) we know too much government doesn’t work (see China) yet the liberals keep hanging on to those antiquated beliefs insisting they’re right.
4) You misspelled the word “know”
5) What topics do conservatives inherently know less about than liberals?
6) Liberals inherently don’t understand economics (you can’t be a liberal who understands economics – that just doesn’t exist) yet that doesn’t stop them from acting like they do.
7) Sarah Palin is hardly an example of conservatism. She’s a neo-con which makes her a lot closer to a liberal than most Americans. The people the liberals hate the most are the people they are the most like. Its those borderline conservatives they really hate.
8) The irony of you calling conservatives “know-it-alls” and then misusing the word that you call them that with is pretty funny.
9) You misspelled the word “because”
10) You misspelled the word “you”
11) You misspelled the word “can’t”
Am I being a “know-it-all” by pointing all this out ? No. In reality, I’m only doing it because you challenged me to. I originally intended just to leave the one sentence. Maybe the problem isn’t conservatives being “know-it-alls” but you being a “know nothing” . You’re just mad at being proven wrong all the time so you come up with this as a (pathetic) comeback.