Question about Nibiru (planet x)?

So I just found out about Nibiru via internet, and its very interesting to research and read about.

I read about it on NASA's website and they claim it is an internet hoax, and Nibiru or Planet X is not real at all. But then I see videos and documentary's and I see the dwarf star next to the sun when it rises, which seems to be real and not a hoax at all.

My question is, is it really Planet X next to the sun? Is it not the moon? Why would NASA try to cover it up?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just because some moron posted a lens flare on Youtube, doesn't create a planet or dwarf star (for the love of NEWT! A DWARF STAR? And you think there is ANY chance we wouldn't see it? For cripes sake!) out of thin air.

"not a hoax at all"

Yeah, right. Every scientist on the planet says the same thing. "It IS a hoax" but you choose to believe the dropout wearing the tinfoil hat on Youtube. Really, it says more about YOU than about the guy with the tinfoil hat, don't you think?

http://www.2012hoax.org/

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, despite what some people here have said who most likely have done no research into the subject - there is obvious evidence in the past of global cataclysms through the archaeological and geological record coupled with cultural text and lore (amongst others). The most logical explanation for this, and the true onset and demise of the ice age - must be crustal displacement - the question then arises: What causes the Crust to displace?

There are a few theories, and currently the Planet X one is the most popular. Einstein thought that ice build up at a pole could cause isostasy, essentially displacing weight at the poles and causing one slide to slip, dragging the crust with it.

The planet x model suggests an inbound planet (evidence originally from ancient mythology), and since planets are giant magnets, when it supposedly passes between the earth and the sun it locks on to the weak magnetised portion of the Earth's crust - the Atlantic rift - which when it breaks free causes the Crust to slip.

I would start with the Geological and Archaeological evidence in the past, and make up your own mind.

http://paradigmrevolutions.ning.com/

Source(s): my own research, my own site http://paradigmrevolutions.ning.com/
  • 9 years ago

Did you know there are amateur and professional telescopes in just about every country in the world which are not controlled by NASA? Hundreds of professional ones and tens of thousand of amateur ones? Did you know that amateur astronomers outside the USA often discover comets before any professional one does, inside or outside the USA? Can you tell me what NASA has to do with the Anglo-Australian telescope on Siding Spring mountain in Australia which is still one of the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere? What about the South African Large Telescope?

How would NASA cover up tens of thousands of reports of 'planet X" from all around the world?

Did you know that Facebook is a misinformation exchange for teenagers and YouTube is a place to upload hoax videos? Did you know that dot-com sites exist to make money from advertising? Every time someone opens the site the owner gets a fraction of a cent from advertisers? It does not matter what is on the site.

Which site are you going to look at "dogbitesman.com" or "aliensland.com"?

• 9 years ago

And my question is:

Don't you think that a new, previously unknown object appearing next to the Sun and visible in broad daylight might just be noticed by the majority of the world's 7 billion inhabitants?

So, either they're all keeping quiet about it, along with every newspaper and TV station.

Or, a few idiots on YouTube don't know what they are looking at or are deliberately lying in order to attract attention and make out they know something that nobody else does.

Now think carefully. Which explanation is more likely?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

NASA can not hide the sky. There is nothing to cover up. No, there is no "planet X" next to the sun, nor is there a dwarf star next to the sun. Perhaps you're looking at Venus, which just finished a transit across the sun and is still relatively close to it.

We know about Venus. We've known where it is for centuries.

• GeoffG
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If there really were something near the Sun, NASA wouldn't be able to "cover it up" because the Sun is observed every day by thousands of amateur astronomers around the world using equipment that only major observatories possessed a decade or two ago. Believe me, NOTHING important in the sky could be "covered up" by NASA or anybody else, with the army of amateur astronomers who keep the sky under constant surveillance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

• 9 years ago

NASA is not trying to cover anything up; they are telling the truth.

Nibiru is science fiction that some people have decided is real. Others make clever videos and write books on the subject to make money.

• 9 years ago

Nibiru does exist.

It's the Babylonian name of Jupiter in Akkadian language.

Nibiru is associated to Babylonian god Marduk (Zeus for ancient Greeks and Jupiter for Romans).

So NASA is trying to cover up Jupiter? Shame on this administration!

Jupiter is right now in the Taurus, by Aldebaran and Venus

• Mike
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Actually Planet X was a name given to a possible planet beyond Neptune around the years of 1900-1930. Planet X then later became called the dwaft planet 'Pluto'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.