Does he like me? He always texts me first!?

So I met him a 4 years ago (jr high actually); I'm a sophomore now. We've never really talked, until about a few months ago, when we were chatting on Facebook about a friend. then he gave me his number, "in case I would ever need it". Mmhm. He texted me a lot a few days after that, and then we... show more So I met him a 4 years ago (jr high actually); I'm a sophomore now. We've never really talked, until about a few months ago, when we were chatting on Facebook about a friend. then he gave me his number, "in case I would ever need it". Mmhm. He texted me a lot a few days after that, and then we kinda stopped. So I figured that was it.

Now, like 2 months later, he gets a new phone and texts me, not telling me who it is. We play 20Questions for me to guess who for like 3hrs, which by then I figured sounded like him. Then after I guessed, and asked why he kept up so long he said "I'm just teasing u ^^" and he always says stuff like "your just cute like that!" or "like an angel" or calls me pretty and nice and he's just really sweet.

His ex girlfriend says he's flirty, (clearly), but she has an issue with spreading rumors and backstabbing friends so idk if that's true. I wanna know if he likes me, or if he always talks to girls like that. He seems like an honest, downtoearth kind of guy so idk...:(

Now, we've texted every day for about 3hrs straight, and he always texts first. Always.
Except one day, when he knew I had an importantl exam to study for. He texted the nxt day, saying that he knew I had to study, so he said to text him after his class and tell him how it went.

That was a lot longer than I meant to type. hah. Well, any opinions?

PS:I asked why he listens to me, because most ppl would be shuttin me up by now. (I sometimes text long messages, to which he replies equally as long, but I've never texted him first. It's always him. Is that good or should I change that?) he replies and says he honestly just likes listening to me, enjoys what I have to say.

Thanks for the time guys!
1 answer 1