How does a speaker coil move if it can not feel its own magnetic field?

The coil in a speaker that's attached to the diaphragm moves as current passes through it thereby creating a magnetic field. Theres a permanent magnet nearby, but the coil somehow feels its own magnetic field that it generated to become either a north or south pole and be repelled or attracted by the permanent... show more The coil in a speaker that's attached to the diaphragm moves as current passes through it thereby creating a magnetic field. Theres a permanent magnet nearby, but the coil somehow feels its own magnetic field that it generated to become either a north or south pole and be repelled or attracted by the permanent magnet? How is that possible? How could a wire feel its own magnetic field??
Update: Technob, tell me if this is correct. The fact that the current is changing makes the force on the coil (F= I X B) change, with B being the constant field that the permanent magnet is creating?