A therapist told my daughter that she is needing deliverance from evil spirits because she is a lesbian? ?

My daughter went to see a therapist yesterday to discuss her various problems and issues she is going through. She feels attraction to other women which I fully accept, and want for her to be happy and meet a nice lady, however the therapist told my daughter that she is demon possessed and required deliverance by a... show more My daughter went to see a therapist yesterday to discuss her various problems and issues she is going through. She feels attraction to other women which I fully accept, and want for her to be happy and meet a nice lady, however the therapist told my daughter that she is demon possessed and required deliverance by a pastor or person involved with a church.
I was shocked by this and plan on telephoning this woman to confront her, but my daughter says that she thinks the therapist will not discuss this with me because of confidentiality rules. My daughter said the woman asked her to sign a permission paper to allow the therapist to pass her case over to a person in a church who would contact her for discussing the demon possession and help with fighting her lesbianism.
What can I do about this? ?