Slot Machine Strategy?

I know that slot machine is a game of chance. I play slots at casinos or even in online. I don't consider myself having an addiction in this game, I'm just a casual gambler. I have played this game many times but I haven't win yet. I guess I'm not doing it right. Is there any strategy to increase my... show more I know that slot machine is a game of chance. I play slots at casinos or even in online. I don't consider myself having an addiction in this game, I'm just a casual gambler. I have played this game many times but I haven't win yet. I guess I'm not doing it right. Is there any strategy to increase my winning chances? Which has a better chance on winning, low payout or high payout?
Update: err....what's with the comments below? Just looking for an answer here. I just join today, so what? And what is the coincidence? Just check Daniel's profile....he joined a month ago, smartass. And if he is a spammer, don't associate me with him. Geez. And if ever I will choose him as the best answer,... show more err....what's with the comments below? Just looking for an answer here. I just join today, so what? And what is the coincidence? Just check Daniel's profile....he joined a month ago, smartass. And if he is a spammer, don't associate me with him. Geez. And if ever I will choose him as the best answer, it's because he provided me an informative answer.