Why do my eyes change between blue green and gray?

Well my eyes change between blue green and gray on a weekly basis.......all i want to know is why.....my dads eyes do the same thing.

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure you have this in the right category...words & wordplay...?

But, to your question. My eyes will change from a hazel green to a bluish grey. Almost always it is in response to how I am feeling. The more angry, the more grey they become.

Source(s): experience

Blue Green Grey Eyes

You sound like you have eyes like mine, which I call blue-hazel. They're either a grayed blue, or a grayed olive-green. Basically blue or green with a gray base, as opposed to being a pure, true gray. Clothes and make-up can bring out different shades, as can lighting and emotion (tears reflecting light, redness in eyes).

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): eyes change blue green gray: https://tinyurl.im/KAIe7
  • Your true color may be in between, so it changes based on the colors you wear or the lightning (like yellow tinted or fluorescent). Or it may be a mix of both, so half or so is blue with some yellow or yellow-green specs. My eyes are usually green, but under fluorescent light they look more gray/blueish.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axgrr

Use golds and bronzes. Surprisingly, orange/red makes blue eyes pop because its the opposite of blue/green on the color wheel. Those are both pretty harsh colors though, so just try suttler versions of the colors (peaches, golds, deepreds, etc). You could try MAC or L'oreals HIP for those colors, all are under $30.

Your eye color can change for many reasons. It can change with age, in the light, and even due to your emotion at the time. My eyes change too and with the same colors as well. Everyone always compliments mine because of the unique colors. Just take it as a blessing ;)

It's completely natural. They will probably change based on the color clothes you are wearing, or the time of day or your mood, or from the color of the room you are in

that is physically impossible. nobody has color-changing eyes. you just percieve the color to be different based on light sources and surrounding colors.

• Agatha4 years agoReport

10-15 % of the Caucasian population actually do have color changing eyes. It has to do with the recessive genes

• steve

Because its in ur genes