Good Songs To Choreograph too?

i love to dance and i want to choreograph dances but i cant find any good songs. i want to do a routine for either hip hop, ballet, lyrical, or jass. thx :)

Favorite Answer

Since you want a bunch of different styles I'll give a few of each, if you want more email me.

JAZZ

Pink Floyd--- Summer ’68, Coming back to life, Lost for words, Great day for freedom, San Tropez

High hopes, Lucifer Sam

Billy Joel—Only the good die young, We didn’t start the fire, Uptown girl, River of dreams

David Hasselhoff--Queen of the rain, Try a little tenderness, Dark Side of my heart, Crazy on a Saturday night, Until the last teardrop falls

Evanescence--Bring me to life, Lose control, The only one, Breathe no more, Even in death ,Going under, Everybody’s fool, Sweet sacrifice, Call me when you’re sober, sick

Sarah Brightman—Fly, When it rains in America, Rain, How can heaven love me, You take my breath away, It’s a beautiful day, Arabian nights, Harem, I lost my heart to a starship trooper (hot gossip)

Paula Abdul- Vibeology, Cold Hearted Snake, Straight up, to you, the way that you love me

Miami Sound Machine- Dr. beat, Conga, Primitive love, prisoner of love, rhythm is gonna get ya, 1-2-3, movies

Rob Zombie—Dragula, Spookshow baby, Phantom Stranger

Enigma --Gravity of love, Silence must be heard, Principles of lust, Sadness

Meatloaf—If this is the last kiss, everything louder than everything else, bat out of hell, rock & roll dreams come true, You took the words right out of my mouth, not a dry eye in the house, los angeloser

Charlotte Church—Don’t think about it, moodswings, dream a dream (Elysium), call my name, crazy chick

Music that you can dance to-The Sparks (Rad)

Send me an angel—Real Life (Rad)

Thunder in your heart—John Farnham (Rad)

Get Strange—Hubert Kah (Rad)

Loved by the sun—Tangerine Dream (Legend)

Is your love strong enough—Tangerine Dream (Legend)

She’s like the wind—Patrick Swayze (dirty Dancing)

Tonight is what it means to be young—Fire Inc (Streets of fire)

Love is in the air—John Paul Young (Strictly Ballroom)

Hip Hop/Breakdance

Beastie Boys--Remote Control, Super disco Breakin, Sabotage, Intergalatic, Brass Monkey

Eminem-- Daddy’s gone crazy, Lose Yourself, Will the real slim shady, Won’t back down, I’m not afraid, Cinderella Man, Love the way you lie, Almost Famous

C&C Music Factory, I got the power, Pump up the volume, Gonna make you sweat, rock & roll

TLC-- No Scrubs, Waterfalls

Will Smith—Summertime, Wild Wild west, Men in black, parents just don’t understand

Afrika Bambaataa-- Planet Rock, Breaker’s revenge

Britney Spears—Womanizer, Gasoline, 3

Outkast --Ms. Jackson, Polaroid, bombs over Baghdad

Technotronic-- This beat is technotronic, Move this

Kraftwerk-Tour De France, robots

Flo Rida – Low, elevator

Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock—Joy & Pain, It Takes two

Freestyle—Don’t Stop the rock, It’s AuToMaTic

Hashim—We’re rocking the planet

It’s tricky—Run Dmc

Now you see it now you don’t—Pitbull

Bleeding love—Leona Lewis

Patron Tequila—Paradiso Girls

Gravel Pit—Wu tang Clan

Wild thing—Tone Loc

Lyrical/ballet/modern/contemporary

Evanescence --Lithium , Hello, Like you, Lacrymosa, Good enough, Missing, Fields of innocence, The last song I wasting on you, You, Exodus, Breathe no more, Eternal, Demise, Ascension of the spirit, Give unto me, Forgive me, lost in paradise

Pink Floyd—Marooned, Terminal frost, Echoes, Interstellar Overdrive, One of these day, Run like hell

On the turning away, Absolutely Curtains, Mudmen, Obscured by clouds, Dogs, A great day for freedom, High Hopes, Great Gig in the Sky, Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun

David Hasselhoff--Until the last teardrop falls, If I could only say goodbye, These Loving eyes, A star looks down tonight, White Bird

Meatloaf—Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are, heaven can wait, Not a dry eye, Lost boys and golden girls, for crying out loud

Charlotte Church—All the little horses, unraveling, even God, Dream a dream (Elysium)

from the movie Legend--The unicorn theme, The Cottage, Darkness , The Dance, the fairies

from the movie Dracula--Love eternal, Love remembered, The storm, Lucy’s party, Love Song for a vampire by Annie Lennox

from the movie Dragonheart -World of your heart, Flight to Avalon, Draco, to the stars, main theme

from the movie Ladyhawke--main theme, She was sad at first, Phillippe describes Isabeau

from the movie the Princess Bride-- The cliffs of insanity, I will never love again, The fireswamp & rodent of unusual size, Storybook Love—Willy Deville

Sarah Brightman—Symphony, Fleurs du mal, Free, Deliver me, Rain, This love, Captain Nemo, Meadowlark, How can heaven love me, Tu quieres volver, You take my breath away, Desert Rose, When Firebirds cry, Beautiful, I will be with you (duet with Paul Stanley)

• Ann

It's hard to fine clean up beat modern hip hop songs. I would go with club songs, by the Baltimore Club. They have fast paced songs with hip hop beats.

Fro m my personal experience where have you been by rihanna is a very fun one to dance to.me and my gymnastics team did that one

Source(s): Me