Can Christians who are good at math & science answer these questions?

These questions occurred to me when thinking about the idea that God is omnipotent (can do anything) and omniscient (knows everything): 1) Can God solve for X given that 3>X>5? (X is less than 3 and greater than 5) 2) Can God find a prime number that is even? 3) Can God find a positive integer that... show more These questions occurred to me when thinking about the idea that God is omnipotent (can do anything) and omniscient (knows everything):

1) Can God solve for X given that 3>X>5? (X is less than 3 and greater than 5)

2) Can God find a prime number that is even?

3) Can God find a positive integer that is less than zero?

4a) Does God know all the digits of pi?
4b) Does God know the last digit of pi?

5a) Can God win a game of chess with me if I have all my pieces and he only has a bare king?
5b) What if instead of just a king, God starts with a king and two pawns? With that set up, it's theoretically possible for God to win. I'm pretty sure I can still beat him, despite the fact that he's master of the universe and I'm just a self-taught amateur.

6) Can God surprise himself? Think about that and how it ties in to omniscience.

7) God knows everything. This means he knows all his future thoughts and decisions. That means his future thoughts and decisions are already determined with 100% certainty. And this means God has no free will.

8) Most of the Earth is covered by water, making it extremely difficult or impossible for us to live there permanently. Much of the land that remains has hostile conditions that make life there difficult. Deserts, high-altitude snow-covered mountains, arctic & antarctic environments, etc. In short, most of the Earth is unsuitable for humans to live on. This is strange, considering he created the Earth for us. Shouldn't most of the Earth be warm, sunny land with plenty of vegetation and nearby rivers? I really hope you won't use the cop-out answer that Adam & Eve's sin caused the Earth to become hostile to human life.

I noticed that whenever some Christians are asked about why bad natural things happen to innocent, good people, they always blame it on Adam and Eve's original sin. Be it earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, diseases, droughts resulting in starvation and death, etc. Do you really, honestly believe that God would cause innocent children to suffer because someone did something bad thousands of years ago? That's like throwing a random German boy in prison for life as punishment for the crimes Hitler committed. How does that make any sense at all?