Washington asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Should John Cena and Sheamus create their own stable?

WWE should create another stable similar to N.W.O. except smaller. Stables are a lost part in WWE today, and that could be the reason why they continue to go down hill. I think John Cena and Sheamus could come together and create a excellent stable their selves. John Cena has limited space of new things he do since he is allergic to become a heel. And Sheamus still has a boat load of work left to do in WWE. Here is my stable I would like to see created.

John Cena- Leader

Sheamus- Co Leader

Zack Ryder

Titus O'Neil

Darren Young

Abraham Washington- Stable Agent.

This stable could work. I can already see how it would work. John Cena will say how he is tired of the big bully Big Show And he wanted to create his own team. Then he would talk about the first person that is in his stable and then Sheamus would come out. They would talk then they would introduce Zack Ryder. Cena would have the one-on-one main event against Big Show. Big Show would get DQ and get mad and start to attack Cena then Sheamus and Ryder would come out and Show will beat both of them up and then Primetime Players would sneak big show from behind and they would be added to Cena and Sheamus new team. What do you think about this?

• CCB
    Favorite Answer

This idea would actualy go well with the idea i've had over the past month about Heyman forming a stable. Except I think Triple H would also be in Cena's stable I think it would go like this:

Next week on RAW, CM Punk comes out and talks about he is sick and tired of everybody always cheering for Cena/Rock and how WWE does things and how pathetic Vince and HHH are and so on, similar to his pipebomb promo last summer. Then he says thats why he and Big Show have formed a group. Big Show comes out and talks about how he and Punk are standing up and starting a revolution and they have just the guy to lead them. Here comes Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. Heyman goes over what they stand for a so on and how they are rebelling against the WWE... Vince,HHH, John Cena, The Rock, etc. He says they are all tired of stuff being pushed down their throats by the WWE. Anyway later in the night Cena is in a match against Big Show and the group comes out and beats Cena down. Triple H hits the ring to attack Lesnar, Kane then hits the ring to attack Big Show. Then Dean Ambrose hits the ring making his debut cleaning house on everybody with the help of Punk, Show, and Lesnar. Heyman leads his guys back up the ramp as the show goes off the air!

So it basically breaks down like this:

Anti-WWE Team: Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, The Big Show, and Dean Ambrose.

WWE Team: Triple H, John Cena, Kane, and maybe Sheamus or Daniel Bryan (somebody to fued with Ambrose)

Maybe your idea could sync in with my idea either way i'd be happy, it would be nice to see some stables.. what do you think?

• Candle

Call them "The Great White Hype," because I think the blackest person in the entire stable might just be Sheamus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Source(s): no