in need of some Spanish help?
1. Translate this sentence into Spanish: Let's look at the map we have right here.
A. Miramos la mapa que tenemos allí.
B. Miremos el mapa que tenemos aquí.
C. Miro el mapa que tengo aquí.
D. Miren el mapa que tienen allí.
2. Select the correct form of the verb hablar to fill in the blank.
She spoke to me yesterday.
Ella me _______ ayer.
D. ha hablado
3. What is the meaning of the sentence below?
Sería mejor que tú salieras.
A. It would be better for you to leave.
B. It would be worse for you to leave.
C. It would be better for him to leave.
D. It would be better for you to study.
4. This question is based on Listening Comprehension CD 4L, Side A/Track 1, third selection.
What question does the king ask his ministers?
A. How should we put that man to death?
B. In what creative new ways shall I tax my peasants?
C. How should we reduce the country's debt?
D. What should a man do on earth?
5. This question is based on Listening Comprehension CD 4L, Side A/Track 1, third selection.
How does the first minister answer the king's question?
A. Tax their income; other countries are doing it.
B. He should work.
C. Hang him from a bar.
D. Export our butter.
6. Translate this sentence into English: Una vez que uno se orienta, el resto es fácil.
A. Once you orient yourself, the rest is easy.
B. Once you orient yourself, the rest is factual.
C. Once you reach the Orient, the rest is factual.
D. Once you reach the Orient, the rest is easy.
7. What does Soy una espia mean in English?
A. I'm a little sick.
B. I have a sore.
C. I'm a spirit.
D. I'm a spy.
8. Which is the correct statement based on the following sentences?
Al oír las pisadas y sentir que el puente se mecía, el enano feo brincó del agua y gritó con una voz feroz.
A. The dwarf jumped into the water.
B. The dwarf argued with the middle-sized billygoat.
C. The dwarf felt the bridge sway.
D. The dwarf heard the footsteps of the small billygoat.
9. Me gustaría saber por qué ella estaba llorando. Choose the correct English version below.
A. I wouldn't like to know why she was crying.
B. I would like to know why she was crying.
C. She didn't want me to know why she was crying.
D. He wouldn't like to know why she was crying.
10. Translate this sentence into English: Yo la miré ir por la calle.
A. She watched me go down the street.
B. It watched me go down the street.
C. I watched her go down the street.
D. I went down the street.
11. Fill in the blank: El decide ponerse la ______ roja.
12. Choose the correct Spanish translation for bridge.
13. Select the correct form of the verb escribir: He doubted the prince wrote stories for children. Dudaba
que el príncipe _______ cuentos para niños.
14. This question is based on Listening Comprehension CD 4L, Side A/Track 1, third selection.
How many ministers did the king have?
15. Select the correct form for the verb asistir: Ellen attended a lecture last night. Elena _______ a una
C. ha asistido
16. Translate the sentence below into English.
Pienso que nunca lo sabré.
A. I thought that I'd never find out.
B. I think that I'll never find out.
C. She thinks that I'll never find out.
D. I don't think he will ever find out.
17. This question is based on Listening Comprehension CD 4L, Side A/Track 1, third selection.
How does the last minister answer the king's question?
A. Roast him alive.
B. Man's purpose on earth is to be happy and make others happy.
C. My king, have you considered taxing inheritance?
D. The current way is better.
18. Select the correct form of the verb llorar to fill in the blank.
I doubt that the child cries.
End of exam
Dudo que el niño _______.
19. Select the correct form for the verb cuidar: I know the sailor guards the ship. Sé que el marinero
_______ la nave.
20. You write with a
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
Use good translate, To help. To check keep using back and forth
Hope i helped<3333
Btw~Translate.google.com [;Source(s): [[[[[[[[[[[[; Guuhluckk.<3
- 8 years ago
20.-DSource(s): native spanish speaker
- 8 years ago
I speak spanish :) Hope this helped :)
- 4 years ago
14. B 6 ministers