How can I get this guys attention?

I really really like this guy! He went out with my best friend but she's okay with me trying to get with him. He's bi...well at least I think he is. He's gone out with at least one guy before and he had interested in men and.women on his facebook for a long time then took it off then put it back on but now it just says interested in women. He also works with my sister but they never talk so I don't think that will help me much. He is a senior this year and I'll be a sophomore so we won't have any classes together. We've never really had a conversation before but I say hi to him every time I see him and one time I was just like **** it and told him I think he's hot but I'm usually not that brave. I get really nervous around him so I usually don't talk because I'll say something stupid. I've liked him for a while so when I found out a couple of months ago that he is open to dating guys I made it like my mission to get noticed but it hasn't really worked. How can I get him interested in me? Or at least get him to talk to me? Thank you for any help!

Favorite Answer

Just talk about sports or a tv show's. But usually seniors don't go out with sophomores I know I wouldn't but that's me.

Just be yourself. It's normal to be anxious around someone you're attracted to, just remember that he's not going to bite your head off. The two of you should hang out so you can get to know each other better. If you have lunch at the same time, find out where he sits and ask politely if you can sit with him, or you can invite him to sit where you are. If not, find ways of hanging out with him either before of after school. It will take time, but eventually the two of you should be close enough friends, that you will feel that you can be a bit more up front about it. Take it slowly, and keep in mind that a relationship with him is ambiguous at best, and you may get your heart broken. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope everything works out for the best.

• ?

you need to smile every time you see him :) like a big smile and tell him hi every time. also, does he know you're gay? cuz if he knew it could make a big difference. you also need to start having conversations with him. as hard and awkward as it may seem, just try to learn as much as you can about him and become his friend. that's when you get into the hugging zone, and you got him from there. good luck, and hope this helps :)

• Homosexual desire is unnatural because it causes a man to abandon the natural sexual compliment God has ordained for you a woman !