Why Am I So Emotional?! Please, Please Help Me!!?

PLEASE READ ON!! I NEED HELP!! Lately, I have been the most emotional person EVER! I went to see Spider Man yesterday, and I cried!! Like "tears-can't-stop-running-down-my-face" crying!! And before that, there was a preview for the Les Miserables movie, and as soon as Fantine (is that her name?) sang... show more PLEASE READ ON!! I NEED HELP!! Lately, I have been the most emotional person EVER! I went to see Spider Man yesterday, and I cried!! Like "tears-can't-stop-running-down-my-face" crying!! And before that, there was a preview for the Les Miserables movie, and as soon as Fantine (is that her name?) sang part of I Dreamed A Dream (especially the part where it goes "this hell I'm living", I started BAWLING! What is wrong with me?! My friend keeps telling me it's PMS, but Im not gonna get my period for another 2 weeks!! Oh, and I was reading the Infernal Devices books, and I randomly started crying during that too!! I'm not depressed or anything, when I'm not so emotional, everyone calls me Sunshine since I'm super happy!! Please help, what do you think is wrong with me?
3 answers 3