How to register an immaculate conception (2nd coming of Jesus?) with Church?

Hi, my wife and I are devoted Christians and were devastated to learn that I have a genetic disorder that means my sperm are not viable.

We still wanted to have a child so we have been looking into adoption for the last three years, while continuously praying the entire time for God to let us have a child.

Our prayers were answered last September when my wife miraculously became pregnant.

This July she conceived and to our surprise our son looks nothing like me (I'm Chinese). We thought about it, and looking at pictures of Jesus, it looks like a 50/50 mix between Jesus and my wife.

So we have been wondering what the next step is, how to tell our congregation that we have had the second coming, or if we should keep it secret so he does not grow up weird and famous. My wife has been very reluctant to share our knowledge publicly but I think she would be okay with if somehow our son could be certified, without waiting until his teenage year for him to do miracles, etc. Are there any genetic tests we can do to prove that his genes are a mix of my wife's and Jesus'?

Thanks,

James.

Favorite Answer

My, aren't we clever.

The Immaculate Conception has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus. It has to do with the conception of the Blessed Mother. Duh! So, I believe you would like to register a "virgin birth." I should like to know that, too, since I had one 8 years ago. It's not all that unusual anymore.

I suggest that next time you wish to insult someone, you find out what you're talking about first since not doing so simply makes you look stupid.

• neil s

1) The immaculate conception was the conception of Mary with no sin, not the conception of Jesus.

2) It is, of course, far more likely that the doctors were simply mistaken than that some miracle occurred here.

I think your wife has been getting plowed by some hippie on the side.

I'm sorry you had to find out like this.

That is not the second coming as described I'm Revelation. I'm sorry, but I think your wife may have been less than faithful...

Sigh

I have a confession to make about all the time you found me with your wife "just visiting".