Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Did Bruce wayne die in The Dark Knight Rises?

I am confused about this because his tomb was buried, and all of his belongings and house was doled out. If Bruce was still alive, as we saw in the cafe when Alfred was getting tea, why did he pretend to be dead when know one knew he was the Batman.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The people who knew he was bruce wayne AND batman believed he was dead, which was only fox and alfred, i believe he made the batman die so he can live a normal life, like alfred said in the beginning of the movie

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Sure and no. He flies off to spoil the bomb over the bay and it explodes, killing him supposedly. Lucius Fox then discovers that the autopilot was once working, that means it can be viable Bruce could have survived. Alfred sees him in Italy. Also, Marion Cotillard/Miranda Tate is quite Talia al Ghul, the daughter of R'as (Liam Neeson) from the primary film. Bane is her ally/lover. Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character is quite named Robin and he becomes the subsequent Batman. Oh, and Bane does ruin his again really early on. Catwoman betrays him and Bane and him combat. He is taken to a pit prison where R'as, Talia, and Bane all frolicked. He fixes his back, climbs out, and goes to save the day.

• Mike
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

he jumped out of the bat, because they kept saying auto pilot throughout the movie, they thought he was dead

• 8 years ago

Spoiler alert.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think its because by faking his death he could start fresh and leave gotham.

• 6 years ago

No he survived

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.