Is the website Steam free to download?

i was wondering if it cost any money to download the website steam can you guys explain to me how steam works

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Consider your standard video game retail store (i.e. Gamestop), only instead of going someplace to purchase the game, you download it directly onto your computer.

The Steam application itself is a free download, which you can then use to browse for games, search your game library, view game news, and even chat with other Steam users. Just like any video game, they have to be bought, of course. However, Steam typically tends to hold pretty nice savings (one of these major events just ended on the yesterday).

Overall, Steam is a pretty nice service which you may want to give a shot if you're into playing computer games.

• Rose D
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Steam offers games. Most have to be purchased, but they have some free ones.

• half
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Solitaire is the p.c. out of a interest. it may additionally be the p.c. out of one in each and every of those interest of which there are hundreds of hundreds. whether you're applying solitaire to seek for suggestion from one in each and every of those interest there are customarily many passable solitaire video games think approximately under no situations tried. There are links on the cyber web internet site under in which you will download hundreds of hundreds of loose solitaire video games.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

its free

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.