How do you quit smoking weed?

alright so i wanna join the army so i have to quit . the problem isn't that im addicted its that i don't know what to do for fun . all my friends smoked and we would usually just chill. how do you sober people have fun?
Update: lol i can't even get charged if i said i murdered someone you're an idiot. if there are cops on the internet looking for people who say they smoke weed and they take the time to track your ip get a search warrant come to my house raid it and take 1 gram of weed . give me a 10$ fine . they need to find... show more lol i can't even get charged if i said i murdered someone you're an idiot. if there are cops on the internet looking for people who say they smoke weed and they take the time to track your ip get a search warrant come to my house raid it and take 1 gram of weed . give me a 10$ fine . they need to find somthing better to do