My boyfriend is turning religious and i am not. I am atheist/agnostic.?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year now, and in the beginning of our relationship he was not religious at all. He had 'agnostic' views just like me, even though his views were more based towards Christianity, and mine were just open minded. Recently he has taken up what the bible says, and... show more Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year now, and in the beginning of our relationship he was not religious at all. He had 'agnostic' views just like me, even though his views were more based towards Christianity, and mine were just open minded. Recently he has taken up what the bible says, and plans to attend church more frequently. Me and him had a discussion on religion today and i couldn't help feel that his views had now totally changed. In the discussion we had he now believed strongly in Christianity and even spoke about 'giving himself to god' I then further said to him 'What do you mean give yourself to god?' and he said.. 'Of-course I am not ready just as yet, but after attending church more maybe I will' Then the ten commandments got brought up, and one of them is 'no sex before marriage' and he said 'at the moment i am not ready for that, but maybe after attending church more I will be' This totally has thrown me back, because i am not religious at all myself, so the thought of him becoming 'holy' really does raise an issue for me. I do love him to bits, and I am happy he does have faith, but I am worried that this is going to be an issue. Perhaps I'm making it a bigger issue then it is, it's just a big change as before we could openly talk about why religion did not make sense to us. However now he has set in his mind that 'Jesus' is true. He invited me to go to church with him and me being open minded i said 'yes'. However further on in the discussion he said something to me which made me think. He said 'I hope you find your way' This totally got to me as I feel i am perfectly fine the way i am, and religious isn't a part of my life. He said that he doesn't want to change me and that if i end up believing in Jesus i do, and if i don't i don't. This still seems to be an issue with me though, the fact he said that to me. Also we have spoke about marriage, and he said he would not force religion on our children, however he would take them church and educate them about it. This still seems a bit of an issue to me, as i am not religious at all, therefore I don't know if i would want my children to attend church. I really don't want it to become an issue every-time we talk about religion, because i want him to feel comfortable in that he can talk to me about it. However i know my opinions are very strong and it can make him feel put off about talking about it to me. So i really don't know what to do. Also my dads side of the family are muslim and my mums side of the family Christian. I was raised with my dads side of the family, therefore raised as a muslim. I used to go to mosque everyday when i was younger, however as i grew older i realized i did not really believe in the religion myself. This is where i think my main confusion with religion has come from. One side eating pork, the other saying pork is bad. Also Because i am quite atheist/agnostic it can come across as i mock religion, because i have extreme doubts about it- But thats just me. Any advice on how i could react better? I don't want us to argue on it, but i just don't believe.