Who saw the movie Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio??? *spoiler alert fyi*?

Did you think he was really crazy and made up the whole scenario of him being a US marshal to make him feel better about his wife OR do you think the people on the island got to his partner Chuck and programmed him to make him think that he was Leo's psychiatrist and that Leo's character was never crazy, that he was perfectly fine?

• Favorite Answer

I've wondered the same thing since I watched the movie. At first I thought that he was fine and just went along with it. But the second time I watched it, I thought he was crazy.

I in basic terms got here lower back from seeing "Shutter Island" and that's not frightening, neither is that's purpose to be. There are some image moments, yet no longer something that'll make you hold the night mild on at night. that's an amazing action picture and could't advise it adequate so you might confirm it.

I loved that movie! I think Leo was crazy

I recently saw the film; it seemed more like he was driven by guilt over what happened to his family than psychosis.