How to cure anxiety without medication (anxiety that is built by nothing)?

To begin I have several anxiety disorders. When I was young I almost starved myself though a food poisoning phobia. To the point I was 6ft and 105 pounds. I dont eat much junkfood, 80% non processed foods, dont game alot and execise do I know its my over-active amygdala. I suffer from extreme anxiety and sometimes... show more To begin I have several anxiety disorders. When I was young I almost starved myself though a food poisoning phobia. To the point I was 6ft and 105 pounds. I dont eat much junkfood, 80% non processed foods, dont game alot and execise do I know its my over-active amygdala. I suffer from extreme anxiety and sometimes cry at things that potentially could happen to me. Im not going to share my life story but I want to be cured from my fears and anxiety and my obsession to spread them to others as well.

But this is escalating. Now I am contemplating whether or not meds will be better than none at all. I dont want any side effects so Im not going to see a physiatrist but again its escalating.