How much should I charge for a simple registration form build?

If I were to build a registration page for web users where they will enter their info and submitted it, then receive a confirmation email with directions on how to pay via PayPal which will send payment information straight to the database where user information was originally submitted. With administrator ability... show more If I were to build a registration page for web users where they will enter their info and submitted it, then receive a confirmation email with directions on how to pay via PayPal which will send payment information straight to the database where user information was originally submitted. With administrator ability to log in and see/manage all the registrations.

How much should I charge for this assuming minimal design work. This will be an evening/weekend project not my primary source of income.

Thanks for the input.
1 answer 1