Is this crazy to think about?
1. Everyone who is literate must use the Internet at least 6 hours a day unless they are disabled or have overtime at their jobs. The Internet would be censored so they couldn't talk negatively about me or my regime. The reason for this is that face-to-face socialization is an inconvenience and hassle for me, and I would want the people in my country to not need it after a few generations. The only thing I could get from that chore is oxytocin, (which would be in pill form) and I can get that from animals.
2. Education would be to prepare them for jobs either for the government, factories, or the stores that sell government produced merchandise. The stores wouldn't be able to become corporations or expand at all. Maybe they will be manned by robots.
3. Entertainment, unless it could start a revolution, would be privately produced.
4. The children are mandated to watch videos of dramatized violence and all other social problems beginning at the age of 13. Innocence past 13 is stupidity. Soccermoms are child abusers.
5. Nanobots will be injected into everyone to keep them healthy. If we have the knowledge this would also kill the idea that we need socialization in everyone's brains. They may want it, and they can have it, but someone can be completely isolated without being pitied.
6. A couple has to have less than 3 children. If the population begins to fall, they can be paid to have more.
7. Religion would be allowed. But there would only be one religion and atheism.
8. There is no advertising, only propaganda.
If you killed someone, raped someone, kidnapped a child, or attempted to start a revolution you would be executed.
If you killed or assaulted a government worker, Civil Soldier (the police), or leader, you would be publicly executed by being forced to fight other prisoners who have commited a Capital Infraction Against The Establishment for the world to see.
Assault on the Establishment would be robbing a store, protesting against the Establishment, or vandalizing an Establishment building. This would bring you 5-10 years in prison. If you started an uprising than you would be executed. Prison would be clean with good meals, but you would be held in an all white room with lights on 24/7 and only an hour of social interaction.
Other crimes would bring you an amount of jail time determined by an Establishment board called the Board of Corrections.
The Establishment will do all scientific and medical research. The Establishment will provide all healthcare. The Establishment will monitor every communication.
As I said, this is a dystopia and I don't want it to be real, I just fantasize about it. But is it normal to fantasize about dystopia when you are pretty balanced and compassionate in real life? Am I crazy? Do I have the mind of a tyrant?