Please give me a link to a map of the Beijing, China bus routes in English.?

It would be a lot easier for me to get around if I had a map in English. With a Chinese map I don't know which bus is on what route or road as everything is in Chinese.

Best Answer

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but you can give it a shot.

http://www.bjbus.com/home/index.php

(If it comes up in Chinese, go to the home page and you can click on the English language selection in the upper right hand corner.)

When I lived in Beijing seven years ago, there was a tourist map of Beijing available in English/pinyin. It included bus routes. I think I was able to find it at most news stands. I carried it around everywhere!

Google maps sometimes has links to determine routes, etc. I've not used it as I'm not really that tech savvy, but perhaps someone you know has knowledge of this. I know my city in northwest China had such a link/app.

no such thing on-line

any transport map (with bus stops) are in Chinese

including the one suggested above