Have i got salmonella food poisoning? URGENT please ANSWER?

Okay so i have very bad anxiety and OCD and i am trying to recover from an eating disorder BUT im NOT the kind that thinks im fat or vomits to loose weight. I am the kind that im scared to get food poisoning and im scared to vomit so therefore i don't eat meat, rice ETC) So yesterday i made a scrambled egg... show more Okay so i have very bad anxiety and OCD and i am trying to recover from an eating disorder BUT im NOT the kind that thinks im fat or vomits to loose weight. I am the kind that im scared to get food poisoning and im scared to vomit so therefore i don't eat meat, rice ETC)
So yesterday i made a scrambled egg and i overcooked it (I think)( i cooked it in the microwave for 2Min's) it was rubbery and dry(ish)
But my head keeps telling me that i undercooked it and im going to get salmonella and im SO paranoid. i am feeling a bit nauseous (Probably because im paranoid, and i feel nauseous when i think about feeling nauseous) and my stomach feels a bit out of place (Probably cause im paranoid OR because i had two tins of spaghetti with cheese for breakfast) PLEASE help, am i getting salmonella.
i have NO fever (my temp is 36.5 Celsius)
NO diarrhea but soft(ish) stool
NO vomiting
NO chills or hot flushes
NO headache
NO dizziness
but VERY paranoid.
I DO have apple cider vinegar and i heard that if you have 2tbsp through the day it will prevent you from getting worse and it will kill all the bacteria and you won't get sick (IS THIS TRUE)
PLEASE HELP.
Am i getting sick?
should i have ACV?
Did i cook the eggs properly (They wen't dry(ish) and rubbery)
And i ate these eggs 29 hrs ago (If that helps?)
Update: I mean that the egg WAS dry and rubbery