Have i got salmonella food poisoning? URGENT please ANSWER?
So yesterday i made a scrambled egg and i overcooked it (I think)( i cooked it in the microwave for 2Min's) it was rubbery and dry(ish)
But my head keeps telling me that i undercooked it and im going to get salmonella and im SO paranoid. i am feeling a bit nauseous (Probably because im paranoid, and i feel nauseous when i think about feeling nauseous) and my stomach feels a bit out of place (Probably cause im paranoid OR because i had two tins of spaghetti with cheese for breakfast) PLEASE help, am i getting salmonella.
i have NO fever (my temp is 36.5 Celsius)
NO diarrhea but soft(ish) stool
NO chills or hot flushes
but VERY paranoid.
I DO have apple cider vinegar and i heard that if you have 2tbsp through the day it will prevent you from getting worse and it will kill all the bacteria and you won't get sick (IS THIS TRUE)
Am i getting sick?
should i have ACV?
Did i cook the eggs properly (They wen't dry(ish) and rubbery)
And i ate these eggs 29 hrs ago (If that helps?)