Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I buy a big white banner to decorate and hang off my balcony for the olympics in central london?

I want to hang a big banner off my flat in central london reading something like 'go team GB' for the olympics. I want to decorate it myself. I'm in Central london. Any recommended shops?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

I agree with the answers that a plain white bed sheet is the answer and they come in many shops. Would definitely recommend somewhere like Primark to buy from as they are very reasonable but thick enough to hang properly. Sometimes sheets look 'okay' in packaging but are really thin, almost see through and could cause problems hanging no matter how you try to secure.

• ida

If you don't need it to be customs made, you can get it from department store or order online

we print out a few banner stand to promote our new "eat like an Olympian" lunch special. We ordered it online. Just to celebrate Olympics and do a little promotion as well

Any white sheet for a bed would do if you are going to paint it yourself

• Cheap bed sheet - cheapest

GO AUSTRALIA!