Power of attorney
By this power of attorney (name of the company) _______________________________________ _____________________________________ represented by _____________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the Principal) acting on the basis of_____________________________ authorizes “XXXXXXX) represented by General director XXX, acting on the bases of the Chapter (hereinafter referred to as the Attorney) to represent the Principal in the authorized registering authorities and test laboratories (centers), organizations for the purpose of conducting researches, tests, sanitary-epidemiological expertise and state registrations.
To complete this mandate the following powers are delegated to the Attorney:
- to submit documents for the products, substances, drugs on behalf of the Principal, including the application form for receiving a certificate of state registration;
- to certify Principal’s documents by the seal and signature;
- to receive invoices and to cover expenses related to carrying out of state registration;
- to pay for state duty on state registration;
- to receive on behalf of the Principal certificates of state registration and other documents related to the implementation of this procedure.
The powers vested under this power of attorney can be transferred/delegated to third parties.