What can i do to recover my knee?Without knee surgery?

About two years ago i was skating and bailed on a gap and like twisted my knee im guessing that the speed i was going made my knee twist once i landed on the ground, i couldnt walk for a couple months, after it got better i started skating again, it wasnt too long before it happened again on the same knee, i... show more About two years ago i was skating and bailed on a gap and like twisted my knee im guessing that the speed i was going made my knee twist once i landed on the ground, i couldnt walk for a couple months, after it got better i started skating again, it wasnt too long before it happened again on the same knee, i couldnt walk for another couple of months, that was about a year or two ago and itll be swollen for a while and go away. ill start skating, like regular skating not jumping off stairs or nothing and it swells up? I dont get how it can Be swollen after a year.. I get a weird snap when i stretch it out, its light but i can feel it. I dont wanna stop skating because i love it and its the only way i exercise. You can see the second bail on youtube, my channel is "Frod94" and the title is "Oil Slip Bail" HELP!
4 answers 4