Girls should i change myself?pics n girls do think it matter what color your skin is when it comes to dating:(?

girls i dont have a girlfreind or when i get a girls number and is freinds with her at first it doesn't go anywhere so i don't get to get inimate with them maybe im talking to the wrong girls maybe i should go to the clubs and bars.girls in your own opinion be honest do you think im ugly,average or good... show more girls i dont have a girlfreind or when i get a girls number and is freinds with her at first it doesn't go anywhere so i don't get to get inimate with them maybe im talking to the wrong girls maybe i should go to the clubs and bars.girls in your own opinion be honest do you think im ugly,average or good looking?Would you date a black guy like myself?if im not please still rate me do you still find me attractive?i just want to know the truth. i figure the only way to know the truth is ask a bunch of strangers who aren't afraid to be honest. please tell me the truth! i won't cry if you say i'm ugly just whatever you do don't call me ugly unless you really mean it. also don't call me good looking or cute if you don't mean it.
also a scale of 1-10 would be helpful.. please and thank you :)
and tell me what i need to improve on?

girls state your age?

girls my pic link is below copy and paste the link to see my pic so you won't have problems if you can't look at the photo right now come back later or if you are having problems use the instructions i told you to use.:)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83078417@N08/7604536092/in/photostream/