Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 7 years ago

I need some serious help with this!!?

I'm 17,youngest one in my family...I've got one elder brother and sister..my dad buys everything for my brother..like unlimited credit cards..new cars n shi* and many more things and when I ask for it he's like no,whenever I talk to my mom she's like get lost..I'm the part of the family why don't I get anything..what should I do,,run away?

• Bob
    Best Answer

I wonder how this ended up in homework....Anyways, life's not fair, and neither is dear ol' dad. Get over it.

you're the youngest sibling. get over it i'm the oldest and the older siblings watch the younger as they grow up. they always complain things aren't fair but you try being theoldest for one day. every part of the family expects you to be perfect and to get the best grades in school and to take care of everyone. just let your brother be happy with his cars, get a job and buy your own

Source(s): life

running away could just alienate you more from them if they see you as a problem already.. unfortunately i dont know what they feel towards you or why they do what they do..all i can suggest is do well for yourself and dont depend on them as your older siblings do. trust me you will end up being a better person for it in the end. (no one wants to be the 30 something guy or girl who is still mooching off their parents because they cant take care of themselves) and one day your parents will die and there will be no one to take care of those older siblings, and you will be fine because you learned to take care of yourself.. one day you might thank them for the neglect.. please stay strong and remember it will all work out in the end.

Source(s): personal experiance

Get over it. Most people don't get new cars from their parents so quit being stuck up about it. Be good friends with your brother maybe he can help you.

If it really bothers you try talking it out with your parents. Running away is completely overreacting, though-don't be stupid. That wouldn't help at all!

I as quickly as had a chum who grew to alter into very on the brink of me. as quickly as as quickly as we've been sitting on the sting of a swimming pool, she filled the palm of her hand with some water and held it formerly me and stated this: "you notice this water carefully contained in my hand?" It symbolizes love. "it is how I observed it. as long as you shop your hand caringly open and permit it to proceed to be there, it is going to likely be there. even however in case you attempt to close your palms around it, it is going to spill via the 1st cracks it shows." it is the final ppl do while they meet love. attempt to very own it, anticipate it, call for it, and it only spills like the water out of your hand. If there are human beings you like, enable them to be unfastened beings. supply and don't anticipate. suggestion yet do no longer order. Ask, yet never call for. it may sound trouble-free even yet it is a lesson that would take an entire life to particularly practice. it is the secret of genuine love. to particularly practice it , you should clearly experience no expectancies from those you like, and yet an unconditional being concerned" existence is acceptable, stay it. in case you like some thing, enable it bypass. If it comes lower back to you, without you having to plead or beg, then its yours continuously. If it would not then it replaced into never meant to be"

If you need help why would you run away...?