What is a fun and challenging song to learn on the piano? (Be warned, long post, but 5 stars to winner!)?

I am looking for a song to learn on the piano, but I have only been playing piano for 5 months (self taught, btw). I have improved a lot on my piano skills and am able to play the MLP: FiM songs "Winter Wrap Up" and "Hush Now, Quiet Now", as well as "Ode to Joy" by Beethoven and parts... show more I am looking for a song to learn on the piano, but I have only been playing piano for 5 months (self taught, btw). I have improved a lot on my piano skills and am able to play the MLP: FiM songs "Winter Wrap Up" and "Hush Now, Quiet Now", as well as "Ode to Joy" by Beethoven and parts of "Linus and Lucy" from Peanuts (all from memory!).

I want to step it up and play a more challenging song, one that has no words to it and sounds amazing to listen to from the perspective of others. I have looked at the song "Nightmare Night" by woodentoaster on YouTube, which is also a MLP song (you can look it up on YouTube as "Nightmare Night Piano", it sounds really cool), but I am afraid that it will be too difficult.

What song do you recommend I learn to play that is fun and entertaining to listen to, but not so difficult that it looks like it is composed by a supercomputer! If possible, please include a website where I can find and print the sheet music for the song (for free, if possible)!

Thank you! Your answer is greatly needed!

I do recommend that you look at the song "Nightmare Night" to get an idea of what I am looking for. It is very well written and am awesome song, even if it is MLP.