recently i had rocky mountain spotted fever, and now my skin on my hands and feet is dead i pulled some of it off but now it hurts (i know dumb decision) but i herd about some skin creme that you rub on, and it supposedly makes new skin grow back? or its fake skin? if you know what its called please help.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Maybe you mean some cream from Neutrogena it's a kind of skin repair cream but then you can as well take Bepanthen, that works real good.

    You should ask your dermatologist what you can use to get your skin back fast, but I don't know if it works if your skin is gone totally, so ask him.

    I found that for you..

  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    If your skin was "dead" as you say, it should have been black and emitting a foul odor, was it? And no creme is going to magically make your skin grow back, that would be a lovely invention that could heal all burn victims.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.