I am about to see Batman The Dark Knight Rises, what films should I watch first?

Okay, this sounds bad, but I have never watched any Batman films. The closest to Batman I've watched are a couple of the old TV shows with Adam West, and a couple of cartoons. Can you name the films I should watch before going to see Batman - The Dark Knight Rises? Without going into the story! Thanks Peter show more Okay, this sounds bad, but I have never watched any Batman films. The closest to Batman I've watched are a couple of the old TV shows with Adam West, and a couple of cartoons.

Can you name the films I should watch before going to see Batman - The Dark Knight Rises? Without going into the story!

Thanks
Peter
Update: I would only like to see the films or TV shows relavant to the Dark Knight Rises. I don't care much about accurasy to the comics, or anything else.