I keep thinking about my MDMA experience?

Okay if you're gunna start rambling about how drugs are bad etc, you can leave I do not wanna hear it. I've done my research and I made my min up on my own. Thank you. Ok so this is all after i took my second pill of the night it was abouutttt 3:30am, and at that point the pill started to kick in, as... show more Okay if you're gunna start rambling about how drugs are bad etc, you can leave I do not wanna hear it. I've done my research and I made my min up on my own. Thank you.

Ok so this is all after i took my second pill of the night it was abouutttt 3:30am, and at that point the pill started to kick in, as time went on, friend A came to friend B'shouse with a van, so we went in his van and went for a drive, we went to this bench where we smoked some nebula and i took 3 huge bong hits, after that it was crazy. We walked down this pathway and i stopped while everyone was still walking, i was having a hallucination, there was like a translucent wall up ahead and a little boy (he was ghostlike, not scary) it walked past my friend B it was really insane...i just closed my eyes and kept walking but i cant stop think about what happened... Is this normal?

Ps, i know that it wasn't cut with anything bad it was just pure MDMA, we had a testing kit ;D
1 answer 1