Good anime streaming websites?

I'm looking for an anime streaming website where I can subscribe to anime and when a new episode comes out the site sends me an email to let me know,up until now I've been using animecrazy.net but they don't have all the anime I want to watch (there are some that are a little ecchi but that part really... show more I'm looking for an anime streaming website where I can subscribe to anime and when a new episode comes out the site sends me an email to let me know,up until now I've been using animecrazy.net but they don't have all the anime I want to watch (there are some that are a little ecchi but that part really isn't important, an anime I like just happens to have that stuff in it) I just want one website that has it all so I don't have to keep going from one site to another for every anime
And PLEEEEEZZZ if it doesn't have the subscription option don't suggest it
thx
1 answer 1