YWWE Smackdown pick winners and rate matches and show?
GM- Eric Bischoff
World Heavyweight Champion- John Morrison
United States Champion- Christian
Cruiserweight Champion- Justin Gabriel
Diva's Champion- Beth Phoenix
WWE Tag Team Champions- Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali
Muhammed Hassan comes to the ring with Daivari, Eric Young, Taka Michinoku, Naito, Yujiro, Essa Rios, and WWE Tag Team Champions, Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali. He says tonight Khali and Mahal were scheduled by that racist GM, Eric Bischoff, to defend their tag team titles against World Champion John Morrison and Kaval. Hassan says that Khali and Mahal will NOT be defending tonight. Especially not against John Morrison and Kaval. Not until Hassan gets a World Title shot against Morrison. Hassan is interuptted by Chris Jericho. Jericho says Hassan just has to wait in line. Because come Backlash, Jericho will once again be the World Heavyweight Champion. And it isn't likely he will give Hassan the first title shot. Hassan proceeds to call Jericho racist. GM Eric Bischoff comes out and says Muhammed Hassan won't get a title shot yet. He also makes note of how Hassan likes to call everyone racist. Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali WILL be defending their titles tonight. And Muhammed Hassan will be in the co-main event. Bischoff says Nexus is in the building tonight and Muhammed Hassan will be teaming with Wade Barrett and Chris Jericho to take on Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero and United States Champion, Christian. Both Vickie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero as well as the rest of Nexus and Muhammed Hassan's buddies will be banned from ring side as well
1. Santino Marella v Percy Watson w/ Darren Young
2. Scott Steiner v Jack Swagger
3. Mr. Kennedy v Max Buck w/ Jeremy Buck
4. Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero and Christian v Chris Jericho, Wade Barrett and Muhammed Hassan
Post Match- Nexus comes out and they with Wade Barrett take out Hassan, Jericho, Guerrero, Christian and HBK. Taka Michinoku, Eric Young, Daivari, Naito, Yujiro, and Essa Rios come to help Hassan but Nexus over powers them. Skip Sheffield then stares down Barrett
5. Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali (c) v John Morrison and Kaval (WWE Tag Team Championship Match)
Post Match- Hassan comes to the ring and nails Morrison with the Blackout and locks in the Camel Clutch.
- mikeb3rd96Lv 58 years agoFavorite Answer
Opening Segment: Nice way to introduce the show. 8/10
Match 1-Eh, decent match. Santino wins with the Cobra. 7/10
Match 2-Steiner wins in another decent match. 7/10
Match 3-Mr. Kennedy wins in a squash match. 8/10
Match 4-Team Jericho win. 9/10
Match 5-Morrison/Kaval win the titles. 8/10
Post Match-Ha! Kaval didn't help, nice way to end the show. 8/10
Wrestling Value: 40/50 B
Entertainment Value: 25/30 B
Show Value: 65/80 B
Show Wrap Up:
Match of the Night: Team HBK vs Team Y2J
Trash of the Night: Santino vs Percy
Promo/Segment of the Night: Opening Segment
Closing Comments: Above average show. The opening segment was solid as usual. Matches 1 and 2 weren't so good, but the show picked up again after. Match 4 was amazing, and the main event was pretty good too. Could have been better, but all in all a good show.
- craig_serithorLv 68 years ago
good opening segment to kick off the show with hassan shining as the number one heel in the company, good start teaser for later on in the show and the whole show to come.
3/5 for this segment, good solid opener to get teh crowd pumped up for the rest of the show.
1. Santino Marella v Percy Watson w/ Darren Young. winner: Percy Watson w/ Darren Young by roll up pinfall
1/5 match didn't last long and there was some sloppy moments from Percy, an assist from Young gave Watson the upper hand.
2. Scott Steiner v Jack Swagger. winner: Scott Steiner by Steiner recliner submission.
1/5 a lot of sloppy action from Steiner who botched a lot of moves, was a short squash match to end this brutal match.
3. Mr. Kennedy v Max Buck w/ Jeremy Buck. winner: Max Buck w/ Jeremy Buck by roll up pin.
2/5 best match so far of the night as Max Buck picks up the surprise win.
4. Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero and Christian v Chris Jericho, Wade Barrett and Muhammed Hassan. winner: HBK, Guerrero and Christian with HBK scoring the sweet chin music on Jericho for the 3.
3/5 great match by all men with back and forth action
interesting post match teasing the Nexus and Hassan's group and what is going through Skip Sheffield's mind.
5. Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali (c) v John Morrison and Kaval (WWE Tag Team Championship Match) winner: and still your tag team champions Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali with Jinder getting the pinfall victory over Kaval.
2/5 average main event to finish off what has been a dissapointing show, lets hope with perhaps new storys coming into play we will see some very interesting development with Skip Sheffield and what side he is really on.
post match to end the show with Hassan standing over dominant holding the world title in the air over a broken down John Morrison to a chorus of boos from the audience.
overall rating: 6/10 some good stuff with a solid opener but some of the matches really let the show down like the Steiner botchfest and the santino match really didn't get the crowd involved.
perhaps with the uncertain question of which side is Skip Sheffield on the YWWE might hot up.